September 13, 2023 – We are so pleased to cut the ribbon for our new St. Lucy’s Complex. This project involved many helping hands and over a decade of planning! The St. Lucy’s Complex is a brand new, 60-000 square foot facility that we hope will be an answer to many people’s prayers in Jersey City. The newly expanded St. Lucy’s campus features:
- Shelter Space – 150 beds for individuals who are homeless.
- Transitional Housing – 14 residential units for individuals with HIV/AIDS.
- Permanent Family Housing – Five 3-bedroom permanent supportive housing units for families.
- Permanent Studio Apartments – 15 permanent affordable housing studio apartments.
- Daily Drop-in Area – Available to nonresidents needing a meal, shower, laundry or services.
- On-site Programs – Catholic Charities will provide comprehensive case management services to help individuals find permanent housing, employment, and assistance with physical and mental health and substance use.
As always, each person who enters our doors will be treated with dignity and respect. We will provide each client with a multitude of services to help them become more independent and work towards self-sufficiency. We are excited to get to work! To read more about it visit this link: https://hudsoncountyview.com/cardinal-tobin-joins-jersey-city-officials-to-cut-the-ribbon-at-st-lucys-complex/